If it has been years since you’ve purchased an electric range, you’re in for a big treat. From induction cooktops to cast iron radiant heat, today’s high-end electric ranges are sure to provide everything you need in a cooking appliance and more. Here are some of the Best High-End Electric Ranges in 2016:
Best High-End Electric Ranges 2016
Wolf Induction 30″ Induction Range with Dual Convection Oven
No “Best Of Cooking Appliances” list is complete without a Wolf appliance. The Wolf 30″ Induction Range uses magnetic induction technology to provide fast and perfectly distributed heat. If you’re looking for incredible cooking control, you’ll love how the Wolf induction cooktop delivers lightning fast high heat and very low lows. This product is scheduled to release October 2016.
Here are some of our favorite features:
- Wolf’s four induction zones and 2-way bridging option accommodate different pan sizes.
- Never forget to turn the burner off again! Induction cooktops intelligently sense cookware, so when your pan is off the burner, no heat is produced.
- The Wolf Induction range features a high-quality dual convection oven for faster, more consistent cooking.
- Cook perfect dishes every time with the built-in temperature probe that lets you know when your food is done.
- Enjoy the aesthetics. The Wolf Induction Range comes with an attractive cobalt blue porcelain interior and red, black or brushed stainless control knobs for a modern look.
Dacor Distinctive 30″ Electric Range
The Dacor Distinctive 30” Electric Range is made up of stainless steel and black ceramic glass with stainless steel frame. It has a built-in clock, 2 timers, and 10-key touchpad to take cooking to next level. Professional, heavy-duty, die cast Stainless Steel Knobs with metallic finish for a contemporary style gives it a sleek look. Along with all that, it has a hot surface indicator light, temperature limiters, 6 cooking modes and a digital probe. The Dacor Distinctive electric range is fully loaded!
Bertazzoni 30″ 4-Induction Zones, Electric Convention Oven
The Bertazzoni 30″ induction range has a versatile size that works just as well in a new kitchen design or with existing cabinetry. The beautiful, smooth cooktop includes 4 induction heating zones including booster feature, pan detection system and residual heat indicator for each zone.
The Bertazzoni electric oven offers nine cooking features including convection, baking, roasting and warming. Fabulous full-width triple glass door helps minimize heat loss.