When looking for a high-end refrigerator, the best choices are clear. Sub-Zero, and U-Line are in a class of their own! Here are some recommendations for your search:
Best High-End Refrigerators 2017
Sub-Zero 36” Integrated Column Refrigerator (IC-36R)
If you’re looking for generous refrigerator space and a model that can seamlessly integrate into your kitchen décor, Sub-Zero is the ideal refrigerator for you. This fridge is panel ready and features an impressive 21.4 cu. ft. of storage. Pairs easily with all-freezer units. Other features include:
- Nano-coated spill proof shelving for easy clean-ups
- Smart-touch controls to regulate temperature and other settings
- Soft close doors and drawers reduce noise
- Energy-efficient LED lighting
Find out more about this Sub-Zero model here.
U-Line 18” Glass Door Refrigerator (3018RGL)
Perhaps you’re looking for an under-counter model, but don’t want to settle on quality. That’s where U-Line comes in, as that is their specialty. This stylish glass door 3018RGL model’s features include:
- Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature
- LowE coated glass door to provide protection from harmful UV light
- Three adjustable glass shelves with several potential height positions
- Adjustable leveling legs provide precise under-counter fit
See more about this U-Line model here.
Who Makes The Best High-End Refrigerator?
All of these brands carry themselves to a top-of-the-line standard, so you can’t go wrong with any of these refrigerators. Therefore, it comes down your preferences in style, specific features, and size. Each offers something a little bit different, but there’s no doubt Sub-Zero, and U-Line have a high-end model that fits what you’re looking for!