When it comes to under-counter refrigeration, no one has made a name for themselves quite like U-Line.
U-Line has a rich tradition dating all the way back to 1962 when Henry Uihlein Sr. founded the U-Line Corporation. In 1962, U-Line patented the first under-counter residential and light commercial ice maker. Their solid reputation continued to grow a decade later with the first under-counter combo ice maker and refrigerator, and then the first under-counter wine refrigerator the following decade. They have sustained that excellence to the present day.
Secret to U-Line’s Success
The secret to U-Line’s success can be defined by three terms: Innovation, Quality, and Value.
Attention to functionality, style, and even the finest of details motivates them to push the envelope in terms of innovation over last 50+ years.
U-Line has always been committed to going above and beyond to provide the best products possible for their consumers. All of their models are installed with top-of-the-line features and are ENERGY STAR certified.
Due to the quality of their construction, U-Line’s units are built to last. While their offerings are not the cheapest on the market, the bang for your buck is virtually second-to-none.
A Glimpse of What U-Line Has to Offer
- Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature.
- Three adjustable tempered glass shelves with over 10 height positions.
- The door swing is reversible, therefore can be changed to be left-hand hinged.
- Can be fully integrated into existing decor with custom paneling.
- Offers three distinct modes: Sparkling Wine: 38°F – 50°F, White Wine: 45°F – 55°F, Red Wine: 55°F – 65°F.
- Rubber mounted compressor essentially negates any vibration.
- Wine racks accommodate bottle of all shapes and sizes, including larger diameter wine and champagne bottles.
- LowE coated, argon gas filled triple thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV light.
- Produces and stores up to 8 lbs of ice per day.
- Patented frost-free technology.
- Digital touch pad controls make adjusting any settings a breeze.
- Capable of a being built-in or a freestanding unit.
When you’re in need of a new under-counter refrigerator, ice maker, wine refrigerator consider beginning your search with U-Line. You won’t be disappointed!
DeserTech Appliance Service is proud to be service U-Line appliances in the Coachella Valley. If in need of U-Line repair, contact us today!