If you’re in the process of remodeling your kitchen, it’s likely that some high-end ranges have caught your eye. But as soon as you see the price tag, you may be stopped in your tracks asking, “Are high-end cooking appliances worth the cost?”
If the cost of a high-end appliance is reasonably within your budget, our answer is an emphatic,”Yes!”
High-end appliances provide a great return on your investment for both your home value and your cooking adventures. This is what everybody ought to know about high-end cooking appliances…
Are High-End Cooking Appliances Worth The Cost?
Some of our favorite high-end cooking appliance brands include Wolf, Dacor, Lacanche, and Bertazzoni. These are brands you ought to know about too. All of them share similar high-end characteristics, such as:
- Sleek, professional designs. The innovation in their designs is undeniable.
- Long-lasting durability. Their quality craftsmanship will provide you high performance for many years to come.
- Thoroughly tested for quality assurance before shipment. These brands take pride in the attention to details and stand behind their appliances.
- Advanced technological features. Straight from professional kitchens to your home!
This is not to say that these brands don’t also have their own unique high-end features. These features will assure you that your high-end cooking appliances worth the cost.
What makes Wolf worth the cost?:
- One of Wolf’s signature features is its 18,000 Btu infrared broiler, which allows you to sear meats like they do in the finest restaurants. The infrared technology generates more heat faster than standard appliances.
- Features both an upper-tier burner that delivers maximum heat for rapid boils and a low-tier burner perfect for a gentle simmer.
For more about Wolf ranges, click here.
What makes Dacor worth the cost?:
- The latest Dacor range model integrates a WiFi enabled Android tablet into its design, allowing for a more customized cooking experience. You’re able to use your mobile device to monitor and control your oven.
- Perma-Flame technology ensures you have uninterrupted stove-top cooking, as the burner will automatically reignite itself should it unexpectedly go out.
See more about Dacor ranges here.
What makes Lacanche worth the cost?:
- Lacanche ranges are renown for their highly customizable configurations. As you can see above, you can completely customize your stovetop (open grate vs. cast-iron plate in this example).
Read more about Lancanche ranges here.
What makes Bertazzoni worth the cost?:
- Bertazzoni takes pride in integrating top-of-the-line eco-friendly features. Their ranges feature high-efficiency burners and ovens that require absolutely no cleaning agents. High temperatures burn off fat and grease from the oven linings, making for an easily disposed of residue.
Follow this link to discover more about Bertazzoni ranges.