HOW TO HELP PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT WHILE YOU ARE AWAY WITH THESE APPLIANCE TIPS
We, here at DeserTech Appliance Service, want to help you protect your investment while you are away. Your appliances are no different than a car or even the human body, they all need maintenance. The desert is a very harsh environment for many appliances, whether they are running year round or if you turn them off while you are away, either way can be detrimental to their longevity. Please take a look at some of the appliance tips listed below to help keep your appliances operational for many years. For more detailed information, please click on our FAQ tab or call us.
1) Vacuum refrigerator/freezer/wine storage condenser coils.
2) If turning off water to your home, also turn off icemakers.
3) Leave the detergent drawer and main door of washer ajar.
4) Leave dishwasher door ajar.
5) See FAQ page for additional information.
Have property manager or person who watches your home:
A) Run dishwasher every visit on Rinse & Hold or Short cycle.
B) Run washing machine through a rinse cycle.
C) Cycle bar icemaker for at least 1 hour, if possible.
D) Check refrigerator, freezer, wine storage temperatures.
E) See FAQ page for additional information.